- The exotic Sumac is made from the skin of dried berries found on the beautiful Sumac flower, native to the Levant & Middle East. The spice was long used in the Mediterranean for it's citrusy and tart flavor prior to the introduction of lemons to the region. It is still a staple in the Eastern Mediterranean and used as a garnish and marinade.
- Our Traditional Lebanese Sumac is sourced from family farms in the mountains of Lebanon.
- FULL OF FLAVOR & VERSATILE: Perfect for seasoning Grilled Meats (Especially Lamb), Salad Dressings, Dried Rubs, Garnishing Meals, As a delicious Salt Substitute, or adding a zesty, citrusy taste to your meals
- FAMILY RAN/OWNED: Packed and curated in the USA by your local Lebanese family
- NO NONSENSE: No additives, No fillers, No preservatives, No Junk. We keep it traditional.
Eezo's Lebanese Sumac